Student Materials List
2019-2020 School Year Student Materials List
In order to ensure that students are organized and prepared for learning, we ask that students bring the following materials to school each day. Please note that your student's elective class teacher may have additional material requests.
- (1) standard size student backpack
- (1) binder with 1½ or larger rings containing:
- (5) binder divider tabs for Math, Science, Language Arts, Social Studies and Physical Education
- (3) 3-hole punched folders for Social Studies, Language Arts and Math
- (100) or more sheets of college ruled binder paper
- (2) graph lined composition notebooks for math
- (2) college ruled spiral bound notebooks with 150 sheets or more for Science and Social Studies.
- (1) pencil case or bag to hold small items including:
- (10) or more standard or mechanical pencils with #2 lead
- (3) or more black pens and (3) or more blue pens
- (1) or more highlighters in any color
- (1) large eraser
- (2) or more glue sticks
- Clothes for Physical Education (PE) Class:
- Close-toed shoes appropriate for physical activity
- Green, black or gray athletic clothing. Official Abbott athletic wear will be sold in PE classes during the first week of school.
If you need assistance with purchasing school supplies for your student, please contact our School-Community Worker Norma Flores at email@example.com, or by calling the Abbott Office at 650-312-7600.